loveless.next

Monday, July 28, 2008

"you say it's your birthday. it's my birthday too, yeah!"

i wish the beatles would say that to me... well, the fact that my wife & daughter wished that (of course not exactly like the title) is way much better than if the beatles do. so, here i am getting older by the day...

so many things happened in the last 3 weeks that i don't know what to write (???). i'll try my best to write anyway even though it will not really be in the exact chronological order. a half bus load of my colleagues & i went to muddy estuary to attend this event organized by dosh to honor companies & organizations which are proven to practice safety at work. the company won stylishly for the 2nd consecutive year in its category. so, the company rewarded all staff with a token of appreciation in the form of monetary value. i went there as one of the pressed press press members. in fact, i was the only member who went. what i did was mostly took photos. talking about press, it's due on the 30th. supposedly in its e-press incarnation. i don't have to contribute any article except quiz materials. but i have to design the final look. in 2-3 days from today. what a wonky idea. as usual, i'll try my best... lastly, have i decided on q? you find it out yourself... no more work talk!

on 1 of the weekends, my wife & i were having a "feasting party." to celebrate & thank God for the precious.

on the weekend after that, i acquired a japanese fender stratocaster + amp + hard case + accessories. just wanna make sure i'm satisfied & the new guitar is well protected at all times. also bought another hard case for my existing acoustic guitar for long lasting protection. what to do? it's 1 of my extreme hobbies according to my wife which i've been suppressing for quite sometime (years!) & now it has no choice but floats to the surface...

No comments: