loveless.next

Sunday, November 02, 2008

ranking



my daughter and her group at school were the champ in "action song" category. her position in class after the recent final exam deteriorated to #6. mostly due to careless & silly mistakes in answering her exam papers.

... my position in life has ______. please fill in the blank.

i'll be going to kl this wed & thu, attending a training. so many tasks to do in the office. that's expected. if u think otherwise, "lu ingat gua mkn gaji buta ka???" at least i'm living my life in peace now off office hours. my position at work has ________. please fill in the blank.

my position in the hereafter has or will be ________. u don't have to fill in the blank.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oiii...dok royak pun dapat pingat...

i rasa i tau, apa jawapan setiap tempat kosong tu...

Anonymous said...

a re yo u su re ? ? ?