loveless.next

Thursday, November 27, 2008

royal guest house, kota bharu

got a call from my wife yesterday that her brother's car parked in front/beside royal guest house, kota bharu was stolen. my wife & i, our children, my mother & my brother just came back from spending the night there last saturday!

my wife also told me that the area where her brother parked his car is a black area. many or several cars have been stolen there. royal guest house should have given ample warning or reminder to their guests. although it's not their legal obligation to do so, it is indeed their social obligation in order to serve their customers better.

my wife's brother was staying there to attend a course and today was his last day there. he had reported the theft to the police. i can't imagine if it happened to me. i hope it wouldn't...

1 comment:

Nick said...

I was travelling with my son in Kota Bahru and we stayed at a reasonable hotel with private but unsecured offroad parking. Our rental was locked and alarmed but when we came down in the morning it had disappeared! That day was spent filing reports and making phone calls, not fun.I gather rental car theft is not uncommon in malaysia. In the end we had to make our way to Penang by bus as no replacement car was forthcoming. The bus was pretty comfortable and good value.