loveless.next

Friday, August 08, 2008

akad nikah (marriage bind)

2 of my colleagues from the company got married to each other today - 08/08/08. (the dowry is 8,888.88, not rounded to the nearest 5 sen). of course 1 of them is male & the other is female. in this country, we're not yet ready for the unexpected. but we can expect what we don't believe in. or not expect what we believe in. anyway, i've caught the "akad nikah" ceremony, the main part, on video & uploaded it on my youtube. just look for the mytube link somewhere on the left.

at last, i've finished reformatting my wife's damn-slow notebook. she can use it already for her daily routine tasks. just got some minor things to be set up. some minor apps. mostly complementing software.

so, tomorrow i'll be devoting my body, mind, soul & life for press. for the whole day. no futsal for me. i'm pressed...

No comments: