loveless.next

Sunday, August 03, 2008

record-breaking post

why? because it's about my record-breaking mc. to be exact, the story behind it. the pain of my swollen gum just will not go away. the dentist that i saw today couldn't perform the root canal treatment (rtc) yet because she had to make sure that no cyst development is taking place at the root of my tooth. so, after making sure that i got the mc, i had to go to a dental clinic in kerteh to have my gum/tooth x-rayed. looks like there's no cyst yet. so, i went back to the 1st clinic in paka and after checking the x-ray result, she told me to finish the medication which her locum doctor had prescribed yesterday & especially to finish the antibiotics & to wait & see after a week if the swell would go away. if it does, i have to call the clinic on saturday to set for an rtc appointment on sunday. if not, i have to see the dr again after a few days from today for a different treatment. i must scan into a soft copy that record-breaking mc...

at last, i managed to finish up press at about 2.30 am ++ today/this very early morning...what a daunting task...at least, my mc is helping me to get a well-deserved rest at home...an Allah-given miracle...

No comments: