loveless.next

Monday, June 02, 2008

missed days

3 days ago: all of a sudden, sap called me & informed me that he's in kb. he planned to meet me in kt, assuming that i was there but since i was in paka, we planned to meet there instead, of course. that reminds me of my stint in kk, when i also called him when i was already there with my family. kinda late info. when i met him right before friday prayers/solat, he's not alone! he's with bad, another ex-college friend. we had some light drink + meal, sorta pre-lunch, before i went for solat. we met again at mcd kerteh for lunch and later at fizi's house. fizi is yet another ex-college friend, now working with a company which my company is serving subserviently. fyi, sap & bad were on a nationwide road trip, traveling by car around the country from west to north to east to south and back to west.

2 days ago: yesterday evening, meaning the evening of 3 days ago, my family & i suddenly decided to go back to kt. today, meaning 2 days ago, i spent most of my day in kt town settling personal matters. sent my wife's car for repair. it's making this very strange noise since the past few days. it turned out to be caused by the worn out brake pad & it cost a bomb to repair but it had to be repaired anyway. tried to solve the celcom hha & tm streamyx billing dispute but still not yet solved. they asked me to come back on wednesday while they're checking & settling the issue. my aim is just to get the rebates for the "extra" charge that i was paying since the last 2-3 months. on another note, i hate it when people are taking advantage of others... on yet another note, it was so jam-packed in kt because of the official opening of sukma. the roads to/from kt via the bridge and the old road were all congested. talk about modernization, this is what u'll get.

1 day ago: just another boring day at work. departed from kt. i know that starting my own biz is the best but i just don't know what kind of biz is the best for me. mlm? no way! i was thinking of writing but looking at my situation & attitude now, i don't think that would kick off. composing songs? i've been having this writer's block syndrome since i started working in the corporate world. no wonder artists who used to work in a corporate world normally had to quit the world since they will never ever be able to balance between the 2 careers. so, looks like i'm stuck "eating payroll" for the rest of my life...

after work, settled a few things at home before driving back to kt. since the light bulb of the front porch of my house always went out using the around rm2 bulb, this time, i had replaced it with a more expensive rm19.90 bulb, claimed to be able to last up to 3 years. when i think about it, 1 day can be considered as up to 3 years as well...hmmm...

No comments: