loveless.next

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

neo-post-100th post

somehow, blogger.com & blogspot.com got f#%ked up big time and so i
couldn't logon to update my blog...

here's what i have for today if today is still referring to monday:

i just realized that my previous post was my 100th
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm celebrating it with 100
asterisks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now, it's 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...whatever....

if previously it seems like the system was experimenting with me, this
time i'll be experimenting with the system & let's see how low i can
go. let's see how low it can go. let's just wait & see. no need to
pray for the betterment of the system. it's better without.

today's my 1st day of being on leave from work. still went to town,
sorry, it's city since earlier this year, to settle some personal
matters. got a call from my contractor who got a call from my boss re:
a really5 petty problem at the office in the controlLED room. got
really5 pissed off with those in that room bcoz the so-called problem
is NOT a problem at all and should have been resolved before this or
at least during the day & especially during office hours. but, being
a nice company citizen, i gave my instructions to the charity
contractor on how to settle the not-really-a problem anyway. at the
same time, i called the room & the personnel who picked up the phone
became the victim of my frustration & for venting my anger and
dissatisfaction. your secret is my collateral. i wonder if they
really require more than 1 workstations in the middle of the night. i
thought they normally would just watch mpg & listen to mp3 & watch
soccer & watch youtube & download this & download that & the dirty
list goes on... your dirty secrets are my safe collateral...

yesterday, my ex-indirect boss came & i managed to voice my
dissatisfactions to him as well. well, he's the one who started to
tell me about his with the company, now his ex. despite his advice to
do otherwise, i will carry on with my anchovy plan against the sharks
and just eat, drink, sleep, wait & see...

everybody pleads not guilty but a victim is still a victim & the
damage is already done & life goes on & on & on...

--

pirus
http://colorofpirus.blogspot.com

No comments: