loveless.next

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

q oat dinner

yesterday, i've managed to execute my new resolution: having oat as my lunch at the workplace. i also had a very light breakfast: a 60-sen chocolate-flavored bread. bought 1 for my daughter too on the way to the office. throughout the day, i always felt hungry. so, i just grabbed light snack & fruit here and there in between meals to fill up my raging stomach. i hope i'll be persistent in continuously executing this resolution. fear no internal & external factors!

so, should i go to q or not? still quite it-related. to expand dms & beyond. is it a better prospect for me? i had a so-called slow talk with the q boss. i've got roughly 1 week to decide whether it's a go or no go. maybe i should follow my wife's advice to "seek" divine advice & help by performing istikharah solat. i've never done it so far throughout all my life. it's high time...

at home, still practicing for the performance. 2 of my left hand fingertips are aching and a little bit swollen and i couldn't really press & hold the guitar strings that well. i think i've been practicing very heavily since the last 1 week or so. i should have been resting for a few days now to let my fingertips to cure properly. maybe i should go see a doctor as well... the most important thing to do is that i've gotta reserve my energy for the actual show. oh, got the info from someone that ogy is gonna be the mc for the dinner. i'm gonna die. afraid of her famous lightsaber (laser) mouth...

No comments: