loveless.next

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Price of goods? Not good!

After Friday prayers yesterday, overheard somebody just outside the masjid mentioning about the price of goods which will surely increase after this. The aftermath of oil price increase. In fact, read the online news that buses have started raising the ticket price. The price of sugar has also increased by a few sen. Soon, prices of other goods and food will increase as well. I must be bold, strong, determined and persistent to stick to my plan. Read somewhere that this oil price increase will definitely affect middle-income earners like me...

I had almost spent the whole day watching sukma yesterday. in the morning, went to watch gimrama (gimnastik berirama or rhythmic gymnastics). in the evening, watching the same thing as well. in the morning, brought my wife's 3-year old nephew as well, on top of the other nephews. boys are indeed difficult to control. running up & down the stairs. climbing fence. but still i'd like to have min 5 kids if The Almighty permits. the young gymnasts look so sexy in those tight suits. juggling the ball and wiggling the ribbon. it's fun & entertaining to watch. my daughter liked it very much. in fact, when all of us, especially the boys (what d'ya expect?), wanted to go back, she still wanted to stay. but parents have the final say anyway. my wife commented that those gymnasts looked very much like concubines or dancers in the past during the sultanate or emperor time, dancing and entertaining and pleasing the king or sultan or emperor. i couldn't agree less. i would never allow my daughter(s) to be a gymnast, professional or amateur.

at night, we originally planned to go watch the athletics event at the new open/outdoor stadium. however, my wife & i were so tired & flat that we had to cancel the plan. i was sure the boys would be very disappointed. my daughter was. i slept so early after taking my bath. don't know about my wife but she told me this morning (today) that she slept rather late last night. maybe she was busy & occupied with reading all those blogs...

when my holiday almost reaches its end, i received more work-related calls from contractors and the company staff. i guess it's sorta like a warm up before i actually go back to work & report for duty next week...

No comments: