loveless.next

Friday, January 16, 2009

long time no update

been a while. if a month can be considered a while. i've acquired 2 of the 3 droolings. 1 almost 2 years ago. 3 recently. 2 on the way. i've added my new baby on board to perth as well. and bought travel insurance for the whole family for the trip. the only thing not done yet is accommodation reservation.

my wife's bro got engaged recently to a gal from the northern part of the state. end of last year, which was only last month. PHOTOS HERE. 2 days before that, he treated many of his siblings and his mother (my mom-in-law). that includes me & my family as well. it's his first salary after graduating. working as a teacher. got posted to kapit, sarawak.

a day before my wife's bro's engagement, my family & i went to kb to savor kb mall. when sending my bro to kb a few weeks b4, we only managed to walk around the mall for a brief moment and we were amazed at the grand and majestic view of the complex at that 1st time. so, the plan that 2nd time was to really savor kb mall. however, from 6.30pm until 10.30pm, we had finished touring all the shops and found nothing interesting anymore. we decided to just spend 1 night in kb. in the "old" nora baru. there's a story behind nora baru as well but let me just let it be part of my memory. my tacit knowledge. and my wife's as well.

my bro got a new permanent/government job (if he can strive for making it permanent). no more staying up late with friends outside his/my pa & ma's house until 3-4 in the early morning. no more illegally modifying friends' and strangers' biking machines. good for him. so, like my wife's bro, my bro also treated most of his siblings & his mother (my mom, of course). his 1st "proper job" salary. CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS.


thanks little bro!

also got SOME PHOTOS of another free treats from my sister & her family. for me & my family & my mother & my niece. the day after that.

No comments: