loveless.next

Monday, January 19, 2009

moon & pox

so, the HEREAFTER has unveiled its FANGS afterall...  as people are slowly moving towards being more ISLAMIC and embracing the ISLAMIC way of life, help from the ALMIGHTY will be inevitable.  hopefully, i will still live to see the day when ISLAM thrives again...and i'll be part of the best thing.

yesterday, the doctor gave me additional days of MC, until thursday.  my body is still choke-full of chickenpox spots/blisters/pimples/pockmarks.  since i'll also be on al on sunday, i'll only be back in the office on wednesday next week.  but it's not really good news for me because for the past few and upcoming days, i've been and will be living off breads and quaker oats and the likes.  tried meat/beef on 2 occassions but retreated immediately after our babysitter told my wife that beef would only enhance the generation of pus in those blisters!

so, what do i do at home to fill my spare time?  (plenty of it)!  be a pc/internet servant.  watching tv/movies.  listening to songs.  read books.  everything within the reach of my hands except going out... :(

No comments: