loveless.next

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

decision making is a pain in the 45s process

the ceo still wanted me to think about me moving out of it into other dept!!! give it a thorough thought, he said. there's no future for it in this company. it's better if i can give my decision sooner than later. how could i directly say no to a ceo... what should i do? what would u do?

i've been thinking of getting my own domain name. coming up with the right & available name is 1 thing. getting a reliable domain name/hosting company is another. paying a reasonably cheap annual fee is yet another. the purpose is just to point this blog to that domain name. not really sure if it's really worth it or not.

my wife's eldest brother & family are at my home now. in transit from kt before departing to kl early tomorrow morning. he told me that he used to drive straight to kl without needing to spend the night somewhere in between the journey. i also notice that lately i also can feel tired & sleepy easily while driving to/from kl. sometimes, i have to stop by the roadside to take a supposed-to-be-short-but-ended-up-long nap. how time is running out for all of us...

No comments: