loveless.next

Thursday, May 22, 2008

new template. new look

so, my resolution not to ever change the template has failed miserably. yet, changing it is like a snake changing its skin. it feels kinda like a brand new day. like a new hair style. like a new government. like a new job. like anything else new. change for the better. not for the worse. how long can we stay at 1 particular place before starting to feel bored to death? what options do we have? why we & not just me?

so, my new resolution now is to properly pen my thoughts in properly arranged paragraphs like in academic writings. i know it will make it more readable & user-friendly. but somehow i don't feel like pleasing others. why should i? give me 100 valid reasons why i should do so. the validation will of course be done by me & me alone. so, my next new resolution is to properly CAPITALIZE the alphabets at their deserved & designated locations. that will be implemented really3 later...

the training that I'm attending now is another of the company's carefully devised ways to squeeze the brilliant [or in my case, stupid] ideas out of the exhausted, having-many-dead-cells-already, brains of its coolies. this morning/today will be the last day of it. but for sure there will be follow-up assignments to be submitted. do what u can do in your capacity as the ultimate machine of the shareholders.

just checked with fedex online tracking system that my atom life's power adapter is still stuck at klia since yesterday's 8:33 am. when will my electronic suffering end??? i just hope that it's made its move but somehow the status hasn't yet been updated. just my powerless hope... impian akan dicapai...

the latest update just now today at 6:39 am: on fedex vehicle for delivery from klia sepang. i doubt it that i'll get it by today...

No comments: