loveless.next

Saturday, May 17, 2008

a week of special days, dull work days & future travel

so many special days. mother's day on may 11's sunday. happy mother's day to all mothers on this planet. my mom, wife & mom-in-law included. teacher's day on may16. happy teacher's day to all teachers around the world. my wife included as well. engagement anniversary day on may 15. the 10th year. the celebration is for the sake of reminiscing it. for my wife & me. my whole week was filled with work dissatisfactions. i don't feel like elaborating on them. yesterday, i managed to vomit out my work dissatisfactions to a friend of mine in kuantan. and the night before, to my wife, which formed part of the series of lectures of my work dissatisfactions to her lately. airasia (specifically airasia x) was having subzero, zero international & zero perth fare promotions during these few days. thanks to mas who had started to have zero fare promo before that. competitions do benefit consumers. got no interest in the subzero fair but the international one really caught my wife's attention. she wanted to go to gold coast/brisbane. we've almost got the seats but they were taken when we've almost completed the payment. darn it! luckily, we managed to grab the seats to perth later on. and it's zero fare! well, we still got charged for the airport taxes, fuel surcharges, etc. anyhow, we'll be going there sometime in feb next year. hopefully...if there're no other unforeseen obstacles. we can plan but ALLAH will always be the ultimate executor & decision maker. anyway, i can't help but shout it out here anyway: here we come the land down under!!!

No comments: