loveless.next

Thursday, May 01, 2008

yesterday (again?)

yup! at last, yap did call me trying to lure me into his biz world of unit trust, as a member & not as an agent. he even offered to see me away at klia this afternoon/evening - my flight to kt was at 7:50pm. as for madet, he's so bz as a manager (?) that he couldnt make it for lunch. well, maybe next time. it's my last day of training. klia taxi which I had paid beforehand & booked came to fetch me at 5. after checking in, yap arrived. i expected him (really?) to wear a full suit with bush jacket & tie but i was deeply dismayed. so, the episode of cheap sale promotions started at a food court in klia [sorry yap... :)]. he's trying not so hard enuff to convince me that his unit trust is the best. i heard that the other unit trust is the best/no 1. well, i gave him required particulars & signed his forms anyway like signing blank checks. he promised he won't submit them until i'm convinced enough. at kt INTERNATIONAL airport, still under construction, my beloved wife fetched me & took me home (parents-in-law's). long time no see.

so which unit trust is the best? whichever is, (unit trusts or even okh,) the truth is: hardwork & persistence with a little bit or some wits & wisdom are still the best survival kits.

No comments: