loveless.next

Monday, May 19, 2008

so'u' + other trivials

spent many hours finding house for rent for so'u'. house for rent is very hard to find nowadays in paka. with so'u' & wife before noon + my wife after noon. at noon, my wife cooked us her specialty: chicken rice. yummy! i'm not really picky about food. i can mentekedarah almost anything minus stone, wood & the forbidden. but her chicken rice is indeed good. in the end, so'u' chose to stay in a room in a house on the seaside of the main road, with the other 2 rooms occupied by the other 2 occupants each, 1 of them being iqbal from bppa it. what a minuscule world. in the melody of what a wonderful world. so so'u', welcome to trg, specifically paka/kerteh. he's with pgb/gppa now. reminds me of my intrastate movings previously. hopefully, his family will follow suit very2 soon. 1 thing that made me really mad today was the fact that the power adapter for my o2 xda atom life was spoiled today. 1 of the connectors connecting the main adapter & the plug somehow got broken. so, i have ordered the equivalent from expansys spore. i really hope that i'll get it asap. charging from a pc/notebook usb port takes ages!!! so, got no time today to remove all those wild grass. probably this weekend. forgot to mention that my wife bought a brand new suzuki step 125 sc 1-2 weeks ago. it's for short-distance travels to e.g. wet market, surau, etc. the surau part...insyaAllah. my wife really wants me to go there but i want the urge to come sincerely from my own heart. that's what my heart told me anyway... :) got mail from oz embassy/gov that my family's ETAs/visas have been approved. may the travel be blessed by Allah. one must not be too happy. mygrrreenoil: is it worth a try? let my friends try it 1st b4 i do. time to sleep. b4 that, time to solat isya'. i wish it's tahajjud. will be attending hse's aspect impact & risk analysis training for the next 3 days at residence resort starting from tomorrow morning. so, gotta sleep early. judging from the time now, i'm sure it will be close to 1 am. if i wake up at 6 (close to 7: enough time to solat subuh), my sleeping hours would be about 6 hours which are sufficient for an aging adult like me. but normally we always don't have enough. caffeine pls! the 2nd thing that pisses me off is the fact that the torrent file for the finale episodes 16-17 of desperate housewives's season 4 somehow gets stuck while downloading. i will not say any obscene word but will stay patient & patient & patient & patient & !@#$%^&*()_+={}|[]\:";'<>,.?/~`

No comments: