loveless.next

Saturday, May 24, 2008

"love is blindness"

"love is blindness. i don't want to see." says bono of u2. love is indeed blindness. one is willing to climb the highest mountain. willing to swim across an ocean of lava/fire. nasi lemak buah bidara, sayang selasih hamba lurutkan; buang emak buang saudara, kerana kasih hamba turutkan, which can be loosely translated as: discarding mother & relatives for the sake of lover. how to deal with this problem? hire a certified psychologist or motivational expert. will cost a bomb. if u don't mind. if u have the rm. diy: some say use psychological method. forward or reverse. depending on the scenario & situation. on a case by case basis. some say just scold the guilty parties outright. mano e mano. (spelling?). no filtering and censoring. well, the choice is yours. so are the responsibility & accountability.

my house lawn has almost become a savanna. luckily, it's impossible to attract zebras & giraffes & hyenas & lions. in this peaceful, modern country, we only have those in zoos. it's always difficult for me to spare my time to devote myself & contribute to the soil of the mother earth. despite being the son of the soil. spoiled son of the soil. my target is to do it this morning or evening. further delay will only postpone the work to the next weekend, which will surely be despised by my missus. taking the challenge positively, it's high time to exercise for a lazy bum like me.

b&w & sephia photography looks sooooo vintage. so, from now on, i'll use my existing sony digicam to take photos in b&w & sephia only. red & blue & green will be taken care of by my wife's olympus unit. just wait for my neo-vintage amateur works when i feel like snapping sometime later in the nearer future...

& while u're here, watch these okh & ultraman vs monster vids here...

No comments: